Investors and Users of this Site should be aware of the following Risk Warnings:
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed.
You may lose the entire amount invested. With some leveraged investments such as spread bets and CFDs, your losses may potentially be unlimited.
Rates of exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down.
Copying the trade ideas you see on this website as actual trades does not guarantee success or profit even when you copy them exactly. YOU SHOULD NOT ENGAGE IN TRADING, UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE RELEVANT MARKETS AND PRODUCTS, THE ENTRY AND RISK MANAGEMENT RULES OF THE STRATEGY YOU ARE APPLYING AND THE FULL EXTENT OF YOUR EXPOSURE TO RISK OF FINANCIAL LOSS.
We recommend that you seek professional advice before making any investment decisions.
TERMS OF LIVETRADINGFLOOR WEBSITE USE
3. We aim to update LiveTradingFloor.com regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
4. LiveTradingFloor.com is a trading name of Learn To Trade Ltd ("Us" "We").
5. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 6859730 and have our registered office at 18 Quayside Lodge, William Morris Way, Fulham, London, SW6 2UZ.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED AND RISKS
6. Commentaries, information and other materials contained in any part of LiveTradingFloor.com are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. They should not be relied upon for the purpose of effecting securities transactions or other investing strategies, nor should they be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any information displayed on LiveTradingFloor.com by any Subscriber or visitor the site (including without limitation liability and responsibility for any investment decision made), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
7. Trading and investing often involves a very high degree of risk. Past results are not indicative of future returns and financial instruments can go down as well as up resulting in you receiving less than you invested. Do not assume that any recommendations, insights, charts, theories, or philosophies will ensure profitable investment.
8. The staff of LiveTradingFloor.com and/or Live Trading Floor Ltd may have positions in the securities or instruments mentioned in their service, or may buy, sell or offer to make a purchase or sale of such securities from time to time.
9. Any persons trading securities should do so with caution. Prior to the execution of a security trade all investors are advised to consult with their broker or other financial adviser and to carry out their own full investigation into the security (as a minimum) by obtaining and reviewing annual reports and other company information.
10. Contracts for Differences (CFDs") CFD's are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your margin. They may not be suitable for everyone so please make sure you understand the risks involved.
11. Spread Betting is a leveraged product and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. It may not be suitable for everyone so please make sure that you understand the risks involved. You should not deal in these products unless you understand their nature and the extent of your exposure to risk. You should also be satisfied that the product is suitable for you in the light of your circumstances and financial position. Certain strategies, such as a 'spread' position or a 'straddle', may be as risky as a simple 'long' or 'short' position. Although derivative instruments can be utilised for the management of investment risk, some of these products are unsuitable for many investors. Different instruments involve different levels of exposure to risk.
12. Access to LiveTradingFloor.com is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason LiveTradingFloor.com is unavailable at any time or for any period.
13. We may restrict access to some parts of LiveTradingFloor.com, or the entire site, to Subscribers.
15. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code ("username"), password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. If you have reason to believe that a third party has access to your Subscriber account, you must promptly change your password by logging into your account and accessing the "My Email & Passwords" Section of the website.
16. No Subscriber may (i) select or use a username or email address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a username or email address subject to the rights of any other Subscriber person without our authorisation; (iii) use a username in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a username that we in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
17. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions clause 14 to 16.
18. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to LiveTradingFloor.com and are responsible for all charges related thereto.
19. Subscription to LiveTradingFloor.com is available to persons aged eighteen years and over who have a valid credit / debit card. When completing the subscription you agree to provide true accurate current and complete information about yourself (which must include your full details) and to inform us promptly in any change in that information.
20. Subscription is available on a Monthly (Rolling 30 Day) basis with the first day of each billing period being a "Billing Date." This charge will continue on each renewal date thereafter unless and until you cancel, and regardless of how much you use the service. Fees paid for any subscription term are paid in advance and are not refundable in whole or in part. If funds are not available or Live Trading Floor Ltd otherwise is unable to collect any fees when due, we may continue to submit charges on the Subscriber's credit card until all fees due are paid. Please note that should your account fall into arrears, we reserve the right to pass on your details to a collection agency for retrieval of the outstanding debt.
21. Changing your Subscription Level You may upgrade or downgrade your LiveTradingFloor.com Subscription Level as often as you like, by contacting the Client Services team on 0207 751 8900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any upgrade or downgrade is measured by the different monthly costs of the Subscription Services you are changing from and to, not by the features of those different services. That value will be displayed on the relevant section of this Website. Any reduction in your bill resulting from a downgrade will take effect at the next billing period. Any increase in your bill resulting from an upgrade will take effect immediately, you will be charged the new subscription fee and create a new monthly billing date. You will be refunded pro-rata for your previous subscription level. Access to the appropriate level of subscription will be effective from your next payment date for a downgrade and immediately for an upgrade.
22. Joining fees are not refundable on cancellation of your membership under any circumstances. If you wish to re-activate your membership you will not have to pay a further joining fee.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
23. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in LiveTradingFloor.com, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
24. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
25. You must not reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the information received through LiveTradingFloor.com to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organisation, or use it for commercial purposes without our express prior written consent.
27. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
28. To the extent permitted by law, we, our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: Losses in trading; loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
29. Notwithstanding clause 26, our liability, and the liability of our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us for any loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise (even if foreseeable) shall not exceed the amount paid by any Subscriber for use of LiveTradingFloor.com.
30. The provisions of clauses and 25 do not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
31. Subscribers and other users of LiveTradingFloor.com agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to any legal fees) arising from his or her use of LiveTradingFloor.com or from the Subscriber's violation of this agreement or any third party's rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this agreement and Subscriber use of LiveTradingFloor.com.
32. Information about you and your visits to LiveTradingFloor.com
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
34. You must not misuse LiveTradingFloor.com by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to LiveTradingFloor.com, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
35. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
36. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
37. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
38. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
39. LiveTradingFloor.com must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
40. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
41. Where LiveTradingFloor.com contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
42. We may terminate any Subscriber's subscription to LiveTradingFloor.com at any time if in our opinion he or she has failed to comply with any of the provisions of this agreement. We have no obligation to provide the Subscriber with notice of termination.
43. You may terminate your subscription at any time by contacting us by writing to Learn To Trade Ltd, 18 Quayside Lodge, William Morris Way, Fulham, London SW6 2UZ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You must send us a cancellation notice stating your full name and log-in email address, 10 days before your next subscription payment date. If you give notice of 10 days or less, you will be charged your normal subscription rate for the following month which is non-refundable. Fees paid in advance for any unexpired subscription term will not be refunded.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Your concerns; If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com . Thank you for visiting LiveTradingFloor.com.